[Rhodes22-list] Motorcycles towing sailboats

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed May 23 22:18:14 EDT 2007

My good friend Rummy,

We shall see, after we get the fleet assembled fully.  Now let me see, your fleet consists of Rummy and Ed, both well stocked with Mount Gay, so I ask the same question - WHERE is the competition?

Actually, I have been building some BoomRooms, with an even racier profile.  One of them will match a green hull, so I'm looking forward to getting some pictures when finished.  If you get near Lavonia early week, I'll be building it there.

Our larger fleet will include Claude, Dave, and I; plus the fearless John Lock.  His boat, as you recall, was the fastest on Hartwell.  I will bring a large trailer to bring all that rum back to Georgia - even with risk of arrest...

Art