[Rhodes22-list] Motorcycles towing sailboats

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu May 24 07:53:03 EDT 2007

Art. My dear, poor misguided friend. You have obviously been spending to
much time listening to the sailsman when you purchased the 78 model in the first
place. Whether or not that boat is faster than mine was never decided. Rodger
 and I sailed together on several occasions, but trust me nothing was ever
decided.
Now, looking at the experience of the Lanier sailors, or lack there of, I
believe Ed and I could bring only one boat (Rum Runner of course) and kick the
snot out of all four boats you believe could beat us.
I caution you, you have never sailed with me nor have you been on my boat.
Just make sure you can afford to lose. Talk is cheap, Mount Gay Rum is
expensive.

Rummy