[Rhodes22-list] Navels

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri May 25 11:30:03 EDT 2007

OK Ed & Co,

Have a peek at these navels (see attachments, if they come through).

Of course, in the spirit of Memorial Day and true naval experiences, the
most important may be the shot of the Blue Marlin carrying the crippled USS
Cole home for repairs.

Have a safe and memorable weekend and please remember what we are
celebrating.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY