[Rhodes22-list] WAS: Thanks for Sharing Your Experience With Newbies, NOW TTFN

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 22:16:12 EDT 2007

gee Dave I thought Mary Lou was the one describing how to
set the pole and shroud  :-)  but I'm usually out to lunch
on such things.

Speaking about out to lunch ... since I'm no longer in the
market for a Rhodes (at least not for this year or next,
maybe after that); I assume it's time for me to leave the
list.  So as soon as I look up my password to Rhodes22.org,
I'll go.

y'all tkae care and enjoy what seems to be a wonderful
boat!

I don't mind a good joke or two, and you all have my email
address, so there is a need to become a stranger.

TTFN :-)

joe / hadz /