[Rhodes22-list] Rummy is right, but I may still need a 110

David Culp daculp at gmail.com
Sat May 26 02:27:21 EDT 2007

This is my first experience with a big foresail and just figured it might
have been more intended for big water use.  I am used to sailing with a 110
on other boats
and trimming with the telltales.  Seems like I don't get to see the
telltales on this sail very often, but I will keep at it until I do...
Thanks.