[Rhodes22-list] Chris G. Pacific All Sail Boat Show

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun May 27 01:10:19 EDT 2007

Barry & Joyce,

What an outstanding vacation! Did I understand you sailed the Bay area for 6
weeks?  What a cool time!  You must tell us all about your adventures.  No,
I never got to the show things were just too busy here.  Next year for sure.
I think Al-Quaida slipped something in the water that the 8th graders drink,
they have been nutso, but three more weeks and I'm outta here and headed to
Naples for a week then over to Greece to fix up and sail my son's 22 footer
around the Ionian and Adriatic.  My wife will meet me half way through the
trip.  I'll be thinking on your boat on the cool waters of Tahoe as I float
around in the hot sun waiting for the wind.

Chris G