[Rhodes22-list] Purchase advice for a newbie - deck construction

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Sun May 27 13:00:41 EDT 2007

not sure about 71 , i have an 80....  mine has 3/4 plywood core at least in
areas i've messed with.
at the same time, have you checked the cabin floor and stringers?  They too
could very likely be rotten.

if u just want to sail as is, ok...   if you want to make it all good.. be
prepared for some major efforts (and money)   This speaking from experience,
- significantly more experience that i had expected! - but of course its a
labor of love......

there are many on the list who are more than willing to provide info to help
you along.

bob mellor