[Rhodes22-list] Correction on Earlier Post about Jib leads

David Culp daculp at gmail.com
Sun May 27 15:59:03 EDT 2007

I had said in an earlier post that the solar panels interfered with my
ability to add track on the sides of my cabin.  I was not correct.

The solar panels interfere with my ability to have a block for the cabin top
lead as it was depicted in Mary Lou's photo.

There would be no problem adding track to the cabin sides.  In fact, there
is already a cleat that looks like it might have
been intended to serve the very purpose on both sides at the bottom of the
vertical hand rails.  It also makes an excellent
fender line cleat which is what I use it for presently.

Has anyone added track to the cabin sides and can tell me if it was screwed
down or did you figure out a way to bolt it?

This modification might be what I need to more enjoy my 175.

Thanks,
David Culp