[Rhodes22-list] Laz leakage another reply to Rory

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue May 29 19:58:27 EDT 2007

What no rain on Sunday??!  We had a deluge at anchor in the Corsica
R. off the Chester R. Guess it's maybe 20 - 30 miles away. One of the
guys bailed 4 or 5 inches out of his dinghy the next morning.

BTW, we have gotten water in the laz when we've had the boat very bow
up on the trailer. Not as much as you are describing and none now
that we make sure the boat is level on the trailer. It's always dry
in the slip. I forget the beginning of this discussion, but I assume
you've checked to make sure the cockpit drains are clear.

Mary Lou