[Rhodes22-list] Laz leakage another reply to Rory

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed May 30 23:48:59 EDT 2007

Todd,
My '79 (John Lock's boat now) had the small drains and laz problem also. Some sort of cover over the boom will help minimize, I used my boom room cover with curtains, front and back open for vent.  I have not had a problem since.  The small opening just can't keep up in a heavy shower, even with the best gasket installed.
Art