[Rhodes22-list] John Belanger

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu May 31 06:59:19 EDT 2007

Mr. Belanger:

Are you telling us that for as long as you have been on this forum and all
the Rhodes 22's that have changed Captains, you have something other?  Boats
that needed some work have been given away.  I guess we can understand that
you just do not want a real boat? From the weather reports of Texas, you
need a good boat just to get around?  You need to purchase some destitute
old R 22 and restore to like new.  It would be a good endeavor for you.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA