[Rhodes22-list] outboard shaft length

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 06:58:44 EDT 2007

Chris,

For those who want to extend their Johnson, see this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/johnson-evinrude-extinchion-from-short-to-long-shaft_W0QQitemZ250149249036QQcmdZViewItem

Sherwood, AR is just outside of Little Rock.  Please note that this is being
sold 'ass is' and is an 'extinchion'. I have no clue who this guy is but his
spelling is on par with mine. You might want to look at some of the other
items in his store.

Brad