[Rhodes22-list] outboard shaft length/Guy can't spell

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 08:55:01 EDT 2007

In a message dated 11/2/2007 6:59:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
flybrad at gmail.com writes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/johnson-evinrude-extinchion-from-short-to-long-
shaft_W0QQitemZ250149249036QQcmdZViewItem

Brad,

This guy is lacking in E-Bay skills. The pictures are so dark you can't  tell
what the image is and I love the description: your looking at a  johnson/ev
inrude extenchion from short shaft to long shaft everythang you need ,  drive
shaft, shift shaft, and extinchion, this was on my 9.9hp johnson 1990 but  this
will fit 9.8-15 hp johnson/evinrude  not shure what year thow , if you  have
any question fill free to email me before you bid, your buying an ass is  item
no warranty, thanks.

Rummy