[Rhodes22-list] Sail Plan Changes

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:42:17 EDT 2007

Robert,

Kinda what I was thinking.  The forward attach point of the boom could be
suspended at the correct height and attached via line between the bow
railings. The track used by various systems including Harken's is curved.
You could accomplish the same thing via bungee/line combo to keep things
simple.

Brad