[Rhodes22-list] Sail Plan Changes, Brother Brad look here!

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Nov 2 19:52:06 EDT 2007

At 07:29 PM 11/2/2007, you wrote:
>And Mary Lou also.
>
>There is an expert on self tending jibs among us!  All he asks if a few
>shekels.  Look here:
>
>http://www.rhodes22.com/selfjib.html
>
>How could you guys be so crass and forget this...  You should walk the
>plank...

Brother Ed,
I have no idea what the GBI version of a self tending jib looks like.
I've never seen pictures, I've never seen a R22 so equipped. I have
no doubt that Stan is a master of this as he is of all other things
R22 related. However, Stan is busy selling and building R22s. Why
should he be bothered with Brad's attempts to turn his S2 into a R22?
Out of a sheer sense of friendship and neighborliness I offer a few
websites to a longstanding member of this list who no longer owns a
Rhodes 22 and you pick on me. Well I can't say I'm surprised.

Mary Lou