[Rhodes22-list] Sail Plan Changes

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Sat Nov 3 12:10:20 EDT 2007

Mary Lou,

That looks pretty much like Raven's rig.  I was surprised to find out it
seems to work a little better with our 12' pole on the UPS to the windward
side.  Probably because the UPS is less %LP.   A while back, with the wind
behind us crossing the Neuse from Adams Creek to Oriental, we moved along
quite nicely for more than 5 miles, changing nothing, passing the waves,
until running out of water.

PT