[Rhodes22-list] boat position on the trailer

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 4 10:12:52 EST 2007

JB,
Damn nice pictures, and thanks!  I have found the balancing a bit trickier with tandem axles, but have put the boat datum over the center of the wheel 'set'.  Since the tandem will seek a balance point of its own, the tongue weight can vary, depending on how horizontal the underlying pavement is.  And then is the issue of the hog I carry on the front.  I'll post a picture of that sometime for disinterested Rhoadies.
Art