[Rhodes22-list] Replty to Ed about his reply to Art (very pungent reply, others need not read)

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 4 10:26:43 EST 2007

Todd,

Good point about Roger, with whom I now swap ideas, but off this list.  Too many are missing out because he isn't with us here.

Now, I recall we had a toy poodle when I was a just a little child, and this critter had 'mounting dysfunction' (MD).  This created many very stressful experiences for the pup until we honored him with a small stepstool.  Ergo, he lived happily ever after.  Now we, for the sake of our corporate attitude, need to brainstorm for a viable solution for Ed, because we really like this guy.  Any ideas?

BTW, does Ed wear a topknot, Rummy?

Art