[Rhodes22-list] Sail Plan Changes

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 4 10:40:22 EST 2007

PT,
I never have tried flying two headsails at the same time.  Any snaps?  I have been curious how the boat might do as in a cutter rig, jib and Genny on the same side and on a reach.  Two projects away I want to rig a foot in back of the furling drum for a second 'temporary' forestay and a hank-on smaller jib.  Actually it might just be unnecessarily redundant, although with better ability to point.
Really hope we can put some Rhoadies together in Oriental next Fall!
Art