[Rhodes22-list] Sail Plan Changes, Brother Brad look here!

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 4 10:47:31 EST 2007

All,
Has anyone seen the GB self-tending rig?  When asked in St Pete, he replied only that there was never much interest.  For heavier wind or in racing type mode, this should be a natural.  I am working on a ST rig and it looks mighty simple.  I wonder if it needs to be adjustable for more or less travel?  I suspect unnecessary.
Art