[Rhodes22-list] Flying Video

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Sun Nov 4 18:52:45 EST 2007

Brad,

At my advanced dotage, getting them all is not an option.
You'll have to take care of it for us old guys.

As to twisting your tail off, probably a bad idea.  And
there's no point in having the engine running when you
auger in, so the lube system mod wouldn't be worth doing.

Too bad.  I had visions of a mid-air pas de deux between
yourself and the sweet Svet.

/Robert