[Rhodes22-list] Winter storage questions

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 09:19:07 EST 2007

Dan,

I love it when people come up with great uses for PVC pipe. Supporting the
mast at the tabernacle is a great idea. Well done. Since I never take my boat
out of the water for the winter, I don't have to be this smart.
That being said, if the lake level keeps falling, I may have to remove all
of my boats soon. I would send the list a picture of our falling lake level,
but  Michael won't allow AOL users to attach pictures. :)

Rummy