[Rhodes22-list] Trip to Edenton

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Nov 7 15:05:08 EST 2007

Caesar,
I've been on this list for over four years now and one thing I've learned is
people are willing to help with questions.  Shoot, I've taken to answering
questions that I asked a couple of years ago.  It also helps to share your
mistakes and lessons learned, which some of us seem to have more of than
others.  Pictures would be good, though.  Consider yourself on probation
until then.  Hope Donna's head is OK, that's certainly a lesson learned! -
Rob