[Rhodes22-list] Hank

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Nov 7 20:00:18 EST 2007

Hank,

I was wondering if you would reply before an alledged Naval Academy Grad...
Maybe he does not recognize the current boats used.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "Albert Einstein ...was such an unimpressive student that when
his father asked the headmaster what profession young Albert should pursue,
the headmaster replied:  'It really doesn't matter because he will never
make a success of anything.'" William S. Branowsky