[Rhodes22-list] Brad, flying, airplanes, 'Tort Reform'

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:01:38 EST 2007

Robert,

You caught me walking out the door (and I really am going to give it a rest)
for the hangar.  Medicine is like flying, like music, like art.  All are
both art and science. The science is the easy part to teach.  It sounds like
your father was a good artist with a scientific background.  Fan and I are
taking tomorrow afternoon off to go see Ang Lee's latest movie,
"Lust-Caution".  Remember those great Chinese novels and movies from the
50's and 60's?  Forget it, maybe they just didn't have the right people in
government or the right level of government looking after things in those
days.

Brad