[Rhodes22-list] Greek Sailing VIII

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Fri Nov 9 23:18:19 EST 2007

Well John,
	IN some places it is still reasonable, and now foreigners can buy
land in Greece on the coast, something that they couldn't do in the past.
But Turkey is still cheap, The Dodecanese are close by and the sailing is
fantastic.  The food is great and the people friendly. If not permanently in
Greece, then for a couple of years, and besides with emergency visits at
$4.50 you can get roaring drunk on Ouzo and even if you fall down the stairs
it won't cost you!  Hey Rummy, are you listening to this?  I'm glad you
enjoyed the story, John, I'll have to come up with another one next year!

Chris