[Rhodes22-list] Anti Virus Software

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 11 11:00:42 EST 2007

Rummy,

Thanks for the suggestion.  My computer guy installed NOD32 AVS on my new
Dell and it seems to run quite nicely.  I ran Spybots on the old machine,
but haven't installed on this one.  I'll try that.

I'm also a member of Bill Effros's 5-Day Sale list-serve, which seems to be
a clone of the R22 LS.  (I wonder if Michael set it up for him?)   Anyway,
every time I get a post from the 5-Day Sale LS it comes in duplicate (two
identical e-mails).  Very curious.  There's so much traffic on that LS I
don't attempt  to try to read them all.

PT