[Rhodes22-list] Sealant Question

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 22:06:08 EST 2007

JB,

Whatever I use needs to be removable.  The core value of the case is around
$1700 so if I essentially "glue" the two halves together, the only choice at
rebuild would be to crank up the $$ machine, $4700 plus core.  There is also
a question of legality.  External application of an RTV type product would
fall under "acceptable methods". I'm hoping someone on the list has a
similar industrial situation and corresponding product. Consumer strength
RTV Blue may be the best out there.  It won't cost but $7 to find out and no
damage will have been done.

Brad