[Rhodes22-list] Xantrex 1500 Power Option

MichaelT mticse at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 12:12:09 EST 2007

Hello All,

I presently don't have power. No battery was ever hooked up. Good news is I
was able to at least verify w/ a portable battery that my running lights do
indeed work after 20 years. I'm now looking to give Silverside some juice.

A Xantrex 1500 which includes a 60amp AGM, 1500 watt inverter, CLA
connection and 120v outlets. Xantrex 1500 is approx $300. If I add GBI's
10watt solar panel this may be an ideal solution for under $500. This also
allows me to take home in the event of an emergency.

Thoughts or comments?

URL for Xantrex 1500:

http://www.preparedwithpower.com/backup-emergency-power/powerpacks/powerpack-1500.html#product-menu

Best,