[Rhodes22-list] Sails

MichaelT mticse at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 15:31:38 EST 2007

I just got a quote from Cruising Direct. $875 for both the IMF main sail and
CDi furling jib.
6 week lead time. Otherwise 10-12 weeks in the spring time. Dacron material
and made reference that these are North Sails. Alternatively I also got a
quote from Sailcare for sail cleaning for $204 for both sails. I'm debating
what to do as the sails are 10 years old.

Michael
Silverside 87'