[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Question for Mary Lou Troy

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Nov 12 21:04:03 EST 2007

Rory,
It's a long shaft (20"). The prop is whatever came with the
high-thrust outboard. Seems to work well although it doesn't want to
turn as well with the rudder blade near the prop (to port in reverse,
to starboard forward). My guess is that is one of the reasons that
folks use the outboard to tiller linkage. I think it's something
we'll get used to but we haven't put much time on it yet.

Mary Lou