[Rhodes22-list] Energy

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 23:12:56 EST 2007

This is a long read and too long to paste.

http://thenewatlantis.com/archive/18/zubrin.htm

I disagree with the author on several points, not the least of which is his
view on "peak oil", but on some other issues he is dead on.  For those of
you who were so bored that you actually read excerpts of papers on the list
that I wrote in grad school, the Saudi's *are* the market makers in the oil
business just as I stated (damn I'm smart).  They also breed terrorists.
Rummy, don't park that corn fed pickup just yet, help is right around the
corner.

Brad