[Rhodes22-list] new boat position

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Nov 14 08:09:04 EST 2007

Jb,

First of all, great pictures.  Your boat is beautiful and your pictures of
the regatta reminded me that Annapolis isn't the only place to see a bunch
of sailboats.  Catch that fish off of your Rhodes?

I never thought about lifting the rudder to reduce drag on a tack.  Although
it makes sense, I probably won't do it just out of pure laziness.  Is this a
common technique with the racing crowd?

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Crab Alley (Kent Island, MD)