[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Question for Mary Lou Troy

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Nov 14 08:45:02 EST 2007

Hank,

Easy to argue, but in some ways the tiller/motor link is the best gadget on
a Rhodes.  It looks relatively inexpensive and easy to install, and nothing
is easy to install for me.  If your wife orders it now, it could be under
the tree in time for Christmas!

Lunch again in Crystal City?

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease