[Rhodes22-list] pennants

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 12:03:55 EST 2007

streaming downwind when facing upwind while furling, that should not be an issue. it is rather long, (84") i was thinking something shorter. perhaps 48". more likely get wrapped around a shroud.

Leland <LKUHN at cnmc.org> wrote:
John,

I like it! Would probably work just as well as a wind vane without the
problems--until it gets stuck in the furling main.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22 At Ease
Crab Alley (Kent Island, MD)