[Rhodes22-list] Children

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Wed Nov 14 21:50:46 EST 2007

I have a son in the Navy CB's. He's done 2 tours in Iraq & 1 in Australia.
The first letter I got from him made me cry. He was obviously scared to
death & I could do nothing to help him. I really feel sorry for the people
that go thru life & never experience the feelings that children bring to
there parents.
Jb

ftp://ftp.jbtek.com/pub/01861.wmv