[Rhodes22-list] Burt, more details on the offer please...

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 22:19:18 EST 2007

Ed ,
I regret that I do not have spinnakers for sail... As a matter of fact, I  am
actively seeking to trade cloth, or purchase a blown out or worn out
spinnaker that is suitable for use on a Rhodes. I would duplicate that sail with  new
ripstop spinnaker cloth. Perhaps after I have thoroughly tested the one I
manufacture, I'll take orders .... but that's a summer away.. It's another way
of selling off my huge sail cloth inventory.  Presently I supply three kite
distributors with their kite tails and streamers.  Still can't believe the
huge prices they charge for my nylon tell tails. ...

If you plan on a project and care to discuss it , you are welcome to call  at
1-631-591-2432 . Once I have some idea of the use, I'll recommend, provide
sample and costs of suitable nylon or dacron.  Again it varies greatly
according to fabric wt. and the quantity to be purchased.  I can supply  amounts from
a single yard to 100 yard.

Burt..

n a message dated 11/14/2007 5:35:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,