[Rhodes22-list] Brad, Michael T, a reply and a question...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Nov 15 11:27:07 EST 2007

Brad & Michael T.

First, let me commend Captain Rummy for recommending ‘The Sail Warehouse’.
I would encourage Michael T to get ‘The Sail Warehouse’ free catalog.  It is
a great primer on sail terminology and how to measure sails.

If you go the their web site as sited by Captain Rummy you a notice in red!
The price of Dacron is going up because the price of oil is going up.  Now
if you listen to our National Government, both political parties represented
therein, we are told inflation is under control.

Brad, tell me how that not is a lie?  Tell us how to see thru the fog of
misrepresentation…

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  “In the heat of a political lifetime, Ronald Reagan innocently
squirreled away tidbits of misinformation and then, sometimes years later,
casually dropped them into his public discourse, like gum balls in a
quiche.”   Lucy Howard