[Rhodes22-list] Brad/sail

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 20:56:41 EST 2007

Rummy,

Thanks for the info.  Right now I'm leaning toward the "cheap" end off the
sail market at around $1300 bucks from SailNet or maybe CD.  The rep from
NeilPryde that I've been dealing with admitted that all sails come from the
same town in China.  What you pay for from the local loft is for them to
handle the details with the Chinese and the so called 'service' at your
dock. My boat is no longer in production and Leon Slicker now makes high-end
powerboats, so, going through the factory is not an option.  If I still had
the R-22 I'd buy from Stan and be done with it. I just ordered $1100 worth
of shoulder harnesses for the front seats of the Bo and the sail is going to
have to wait until January.  Being poor sucks!

Brad