[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 sale

Eugene D. Story estory at mmtech.org
Fri Nov 16 13:58:56 EST 2007

I have a 1985 Rhodes 22  and live on lake Keowee in S.C. near lake Hartwell.
I am moving from the area and must sell it.  It has been a great boat to
sail and is in good condition. There is little interest in sailing on
Keowee. I saw the Rhodes 22 list on the internet and the and signed up but
there do not seem to be any sales offers on the list.  Is it used for that?
How does one go about listing a boat for sale? Having never sold a Rhodes I
have no idea of the prices being obtained for boats. Any place for help
there?

Gene S