[Rhodes22-list] clarification Re: Question for Mary Lou

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Nov 18 19:16:38 EST 2007

Hi Bill (and any one else who might be confused),

Just wanted to make it clear that Fred and I are married (to each
other even) and Fretless is a joint project. He takes care of a lot
of the techy stuff and most of the heavy lifting and I'm the mouth.

Also to clarify, in the winter the controls get disconnected at the
engine and the motor gets stored in our shed. The controls and the
post stay on the boat. Fred wrapped the fittings at the loose end of
the cables with rigging tape to protect them and so that none of the
parts would unscrew themselves over the winter.

Best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD