[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 sale

Robert Dobson robertdobson777 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 19:00:12 EST 2007

Hi Rob,

The hull color is Forest Green with red pin stripping.
The under hull is Black due to the anti-foil paint,
Top side is Gloss white except the deck inlay which is
lite gray with textured surface, the rubber guard (
sorry , that is not the proper name) is faded red.

I have the mast raising system. I use it to launch and
retrieve each season.

I have been on a buoy each season. To install the
Bimini , I needed electrical power and proper angles
etc. Thinking about it, I flat just did not get to it.
Most of my sails on the lake are not all day
affairs,so it was not a priority. It is still in the
rapper from Stan. I have all the hard ware to install
it so it will slide along the rail to stow away when
not in use.

Bob

s/v Kel Lee