[Rhodes22-list] VT thanks you

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Tue Nov 20 17:03:20 EST 2007

Rob,

When I saw the topic of your E-mail I get real excited because I thought
that this was a message about Vermont (VT), at present my northern neighbor
and where my wife and I lived for several years.  I recall when I was
transferred to Fort Eustis and kept seeing all the VT decals on rear windows
and thinking: what  the h_ _ _  are all those cars doing with Vermont
stickers on them? Got me again. Very nice and thanks for sharing.