[Rhodes22-list] Southern drought

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 21 16:08:28 EST 2007

John,
Yes, Virginia, there is a bad scene at Lanier also.  I can drive my car to the lowest point on the lowest ramp @ Aqualand and still have to walk about 10' to the waterline.  So you ask, why is my boat on the Florida Gulf Coast??  I understand that Luis will lease his boat at Bradenton next Summer for $1M/week.  I'm on my way next week.
Art