[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's lake pix

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 22:00:48 EST 2007

We've been discussing the lake levels on & off all
summer on the list...but until you actually see it...I
had no idea it was so severe.

Rummy...perhaps the pix did not post for you because
the files were too large.....

Y'all come on up to the Riva....two high tides/day....

elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20071121/675f85b9/