[Rhodes22-list] Free to Pee! Taxes

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 03:40:32 EST 2007

May I please be exempt from this?  For the love of Elvis, I shouldn't have
to be tested!  Never mind the taxes, I'm a better show if I'm a little,  ya
know, loose, and I'm on the same page as my guests.   8-)

This is being a professional.  I simply must keep up with my clients in
order to relate to them on their level.  I shouldn't be taxed for good
salesmanship!

Slim Chance and the Gamblers