[Rhodes22-list] I won again.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 12:02:00 EST 2007

Rummy,

Must be Christmas coming.  I'm getting one of those every other day.  That,
and the latest and best deal in oil and gas.  I bought an interest in a gas
well in Texas a few years back (lost my ass) that has had a less than
sterling ROI but it put me on the list for SUCKERS, and I get pitched about
three times a day from OCT-DEC for oil wells, Hollywood movies, and the next
best thing since shirt pockets and sliced bread.  My standard response is
"what part of I AM NOT A PROSPECT do you not understand"?  My favorite
response is to the guy soliciting donations for whatever law enforcement
"widows and orphans" fund.  A lot of people don't realize that many of these
solicitors are inmates looking for "good time".  I asked one onetime how
long he was in for and just how bad a "badass" he was.  He hung up and then
called me back a minute later to let me know how he really felt.

I love Christmas!  Be sure to tell everyone to delay sending your gifts out
until the 22nd!  I'll be on duty - at time and a half!

Brad