[Rhodes22-list] This really happened.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 13:49:24 EST 2007

One of the posters on the NASCAR board put this up.  True story.   I thought
you'd find it humorous.

Rummy

I was with a buddy today riding  along and looking around at the sights when
WHAM... traffic stopped and he  rear-ended the car in front of us. You know
how sometimes people say something  that just hits that place few rarely find,
and you spew the perfect reply in the  blink of an eye like you had planned it
all your life? Well, in the second blink  of the eye we're pulling off to the
side of the road and the driver of the car  we hit slowly gets out of his car.

Well, my buddy tries to get out before  he did to try and explain and
apologize about the same time we both realized  this guy was a dwarf.

So this guy proceeds to storm over to my buddies  car, looks up at him and
yells...
"I AM NOT HAPPY!!"

In no  longer than a fraction of a second my buddy looked back down at him
and  replied...
"Well, which one are you then?"

After falling out of the passenger side of  the car and completely losing all
composure you are supposed to display at times  like that, I looked over to
realize the fight had started in the 3rd blink of an  eye. After this guy
worked over my buddy's kneecaps briefly, we finally got him  calmed down, exchanged
info and left. Damnit, that was at 2 pm, and I just now  stopped laughing
long enough to share this with you. I am now trying to send my  buddy, who has
now been labeled as being nutty as squirrel sh!t to see  Jay Leno about being a
writer during the strike. WOW... some days ya never  know...