[Rhodes22-list] Michael Meltzer, look here!

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Oct 1 21:44:51 EDT 2007

It even better, I had to dig him out of 100 piece of spam in the moderator
queue.

DownHill, read:
http://www.rhodes22.org/list/

You seem nice and helpful, but sooner or later you are going to need a real
name. Ed adulating to Story about an another posters using "just bent" that
I asked to be a "mench" and it ended up that I "hoped they would name a
child after him", no good deed every goes unpunished for me :-)

-mjm