[Rhodes22-list] Political Quiz - this should help you

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:32:13 EDT 2007

Lee,

Wasn't me, but I did take the test.  Duncan Hunter showed-up as the first
target on my radar.  I've already put my money on Fred, long before he
announced.  My personal association with Fred has already been posted on the
list.  My association with the Clintons has been posted as well.  Whoever
wins, I won't leave the country.  I really, really disliked Billy as a
customer, tolerated him as the President, and fear his wife.  But, if she
wins, I'll survive.  We all will.  The election comes next year right after
Halloween.  How appropriate!

Brad